Thursday, June 28, 2012

Missing

Lynette Easton writes the books I love.  Fast paced, action pact, who done it kind of book! This is the second book I have read by her and can not wait to read more!  When Lacey finds her daughter missing, she goes to the one person who she knows will help find her. The only problem is she has a secret that she has kept from him.  Will he still help her after learning this secret and will she ever be able to prove to him that she did not betray him?  The story goes through lots of twist and turns and finally the person I thought for sure had done it, did not! 
Wonderful story.  I have found that I really like this author!  Read this book for a Christian Fiction read through the Amish Fiction group on Goodreads.  Don't "miss" Missing for a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment